Wednesday 27 November 2019

Week 48 2019

Hello!

Seems all this rain has caused the swans to go for a walk!  One of the things I love about living here is that we have so little traffic.


Eventually I had to drive gingerly around him.

There are plenty of Christmas Markets (Marche de Noel) coming up, so if you hear of one and want it included in the Newsletter, send me a photo and I'll add it in.
I'm also looking out for Carol services and Christmas Music events if you have any nearby.

Whatever you do in the Gironde and Dordogne regions - have a great week. (And watch out for swans on the road!)

Best wishes,
Helen
notjustfortheholidays@orange.fr

Week 48

Also available in green
Come and visit me at the Christmas market in the Salle des Fetes in the centre of Juillac on Sunday.  I'll be there with my ceramics, the bubbles pattern on bowls, cups and platters, as well as Christmas decorations and these lovely little Christmas Tree tea lights. 



 



Monday 25 November

Tuesday 26 November

Wednesday 27 November

https://www.cinema-pays-foyen.com/horaires/

Thursday 28 November

Friday 29 November










Saturday 30 November










Sunday 1 December


 







Coming up...

This is me!








8 December



And finally...

Have you had your flu jab yet?  The trials from the past few years where the pharmacy can offer the injection service has now been rolled out throughout France.  I hadn't realised that Nouvelle Aquitaine had been part of a pilot scheme.

I turned up to the pharmacy with my prescription and was 'jabbed' on the spot.  2 years ago, when I first went via the pharmacy, I was one of maybe a dozen in total.  This year, there had already been a dozen before me on that day.  It's a great scheme just look out for the posters in the pharmacy window. A quick and easy service - Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment