Wednesday 22 April 2020

Week 17 2020

Hello!

I hope this finds you well and safe at home.  We live in a centre for tourism and the Covid 19 pandemic has hit us hard.  Time to diversify and share the skills we've been hiding for the world to see and embrace.

I'm excited to announce the opening of my new Etsy shop HWpotting

Follow the link here https://www.etsy.com/shop/HWpotting to visit and see what I have to sell, I'll be adding more items over the next few weeks.
The shipping/postal costs are a bit high, but if you contact me directly, we could work out a pick up/drop off option.  Please have a look, and spread the word about my ceramic range on Etsy, thank you.

Keep safe and stay at home and in isolation, and together we can beat this pandemic.

Best wishes,
Helen
notjustfortheholidays@orange.fr



La Taverne du Belvedere - Juillac


The Taverne is open for Take Away!
Pick up something delicious - a touch of Japan, a touch of Brazil… 
Carol is cooking up your favourite recipes.
See the MENU on FaceBook  @tavernebelvedere.
Choose your Starter and Entrée - it’s easy to order online. 
Or call in your order at 05 24 24 75 92

La Taverne est ouvert!  Des délices à Emporter. 
Un bon moment de casser la routine!
Carol prepare vos plats préférés avec une touche japonaise, une touche brésilienne… 
Choisir votre MENU sur Facebook  @tavernebelvedere
ou telephoner:  05 24 24 75 92 



And finally... a message from Lorraine:

I have been using my lockdown time sewing masks. I joined a FB group 'Des Masques Dordogne (24)' as a volunteer, thinking I would be inundated with requests to supply. However, it seems to be a small group and my little corner of 24 has not had many requests. With the result I have lots of masks with no home. I wondered if any one may be interested in some?? They would have to be fairly local and able to make safe collection/delivery arrangements. The masks are 100% cotton, have a pocket to insert a filter, and meet all the requirements. 


Contact Lorraine at  hatchettlorraine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment