Thursday 12 November 2020

Week 46 2020

Hello!

All is very quiet.  We hunker down and keep safe, looking forward to a time when we can be back with our friends and family. 

Many thanks 😍 to the lovely people who have bought hearts from me, I'm making more, and I also have Christmas stars too.

A lovely way to share time together is to create together.  I'm offering workshops and together time in the pottery studio in Sauveterre (post lockdown). No previous pottery experience necessary, and over the course of 2 hours you can make something unique.  I've made a few suggestions, but there's no limit to the imagination.

So, when you are thinking of gifts, or planning time with friends, consider a pottery workshop.  I meet up with girlfriends for lunch or coffee, but why not meet up for 'Papoterie'  😀 Coffee and homemade cake included.

Whatever you do in the Gironde and Dordogne regions, keep safe, keep well and support small businesses if you can.

Best wishes,
Helen
 
And finally... hen update...

The four girls are finally settling in and starting to lay... fresh eggs are so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment