Thursday 14 October 2021

Week 41 2021

Hello!

Halloween is just around the corner, and I love a theme in the pottery workshop.  This Saturday, I'm collaborating with Amelie (I love a collaboration too!) and we are having a Halloween day.  

Amelie makes beautiful creations from calabashes, or gourdes, she makes lamps and lidded boxes and even mini chests of drawers, this weekend, you can carve a Halloween pumpkin face onto a calabash to make your own Jack'o'lantern.  Learn how she makes her lamps and make one for yourself.

Meanwhile, in my studio we'll be making Day of the Dead key-rings from the clay.  The white earthenware clay that I love to work with makes a great background for the colourful skull decorations.

Contact me - 06 30 89 85 36 - if you'd like to take part in one or both of these Saturday workshops.

Whatever you do this weekend in the Gironde and Dordogne regions, have a great time.
Best wishes,
Helen

Week 41

 


 

14 October


 
 

14 October...17 October





15 October





16 October




17 October





Coming up...





And finally...

I've been making cookies... these have oats and dried cranberries.  Honestly, they are healthy cookies! 😉





No comments:

Post a Comment