Thursday 3 February 2022

Week 5 2022

 Hello!

I do believe that spring may be springing! Yes, I know it's just the beginning of February, but these little fellows have braved the weather to pop up in the garden.


And my friend reported a daffodil or 2 too.

Whatever you do in the Gironde and Dordogne regions, keep warm, well and safe.

Best wishes,
Helen

Every Friday from 6:30PM at Château La Tourbeille in Juillac will be doing takeaways of Their Famous Fresh Fish and Chips, the Butcher's burger and chips their Scrummy Thai Salad with panko shrimps all mains are priced at 15€ , along with some of their homemade desserts such Sticky Toffee Pudding, Lime Cheesecake or apple strudel priced at 3€
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact Gautier 0557474104 or Jenny 0633270062 for further information.


Week 5

 
La Breche cinema, Ste Foy









Coming up...






And finally...

Spring flowers in the garden, but why not in your hair too!  I love these little hairpins with little clay flowers.  If you see me around, I usually have one or 2 poking out of my hair!

Pick them up in the boutique at Sauveterre, 3.50€ each.



No comments:

Post a Comment