Wednesday 20 July 2022

Week 29 2022

 Hello!

It's July and the Battle of Castillon is back!

 


This year there is a bigger Village d'Alienor to visit beforehand, with a chance to go back stage as well as crossbows to fire and horses to see, the open air restaurant is back, now with a vegetarian option, Cote de Castillon wines are there with their tasting tent. This is not all, there really is plenty to do before the 95 minute 'Son et Lumiere' show begins.

As I've always said... it's a Spectacular spectacular!  Find out more and book your tickets (you can even select your seats - I like block C or D) here 

Whatever you do in the Gironde and Dordogne regions, have a great week.
Best wishes,
Helen

Week 29

 

 

21 July






22 July





23 July










24 July 




Coming up...








And finally...

Seems I'm famous! This is me up on the wall in the arcades in Sauveterre de Guyenne.

 

But it's not just me on the wall.  Many of the small businesses in Sauveterre have their pictures up in the arches at the centre of the Bastide.  It's lovely to walk round and spot the people from the local shops and services.

It's not only me representing Arts Typiques, lots of my fellow artisans from the Association are up on the walls too.  Take a trip over to the village and see if you can spot us!






No comments:

Post a Comment