Wednesday 23 November 2022

Week 47 2022

 Hello!

Winter is on the way, and now I know for sure as the cranes are flying south on their way to Ethiopia and the Sudan. I can't decide if they are later this year, but I've heard them in the night as well as seeing them in the day.


Set against the blue skies, and making their distinctive honking sound as they fly, the long v-shaped lines of cranes fill the skies.

Good luck cranes on your migration, see you again at the beginning of the spring.

 

Whatever you do this week in the Gironde and Dordogne regions, have a good time.
Best wishes,
Helen
notjustfortheholidays@orange.fr

 

 

Week 47 

25 November

26 November








27 November








Coming up... so many Christmas markets...















Make a Christmas tree from clay.

And finally...

Here's a throwback photo from 5 years ago when I was planning for my first pottery market... who knows what the future will bring?  I would certainly never have guessed that 5 years later I would have my own pottery studio and classroom as part of a lovely association of artisans in Sauveterre-de-Guyenne.



No comments:

Post a Comment