Wednesday 22 February 2023

Week 8 2023

 Hello!

It was Pancake day, the first one is always a bit ropey, but I soon got into the swing of it.  I don't think anything tops sugar and lemon as a filling... so that's what they were. 

Whatever you had on your pancakes, I hope they were delicious.

The rains have arrived after almost a month without, so keep warm and dry and whatever you do in the Gironde and Dordogne regions, have a great time.

Best wishes,
Helen

Week 8











Chateau Font Vidal, Juillac



Coming up...




11 March  - poisson d'avril

And finally...

The pottery workshop has been on the road. I took the workshop to a nearby Centre de Loisir and the children all worked with the clay to make faces.  For some, it was their first time working with clay.  I love the results, there are some great creatives and budding potters.




No comments:

Post a Comment