Thursday 29 June 2023

Week 26 2023

 Hello!

It was a hot day in Gensac on Sunday for the festival du Mouton Ivre, so I should think that the sheep were quite glad to have their fleeces shorn. 


 

Thank you for coming by and picking up some pottery, I sold all my 'Death to Mosquitoes' so please be patient whilst I make some more.

It's the school holidays from next week, so lots of summer activities and village festivals, if you see one going on near you, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Whatever you do in the Gironde and Dordogne regions, have a great time,
Best wishes,
Helen

Week 26


29 June



30 June





1 July








2 July





Coming up...












I'm absolutely going to give this a go!

And finally...

Here's the summer pottery programme. A menu of projects.  Just choose an activitiy, and give me a call to fix a date.  Ideally a group will have 3 or more, up to 6.  But if you contact me, there are small groups where I can add in an extra one or 2.

It's a lovely family activity.




No comments:

Post a Comment