Wednesday 26 May 2021

Week 21 2021

 Hello!

I'm very excited to be out and about again!  This weekend on Sunday, you can find me at the EcoJournee in Flaujagues.  There is a full day of activities spread over 2 sites in Flaujagues.  I'll be there with my open air workshop.  Come along, say hello and make your own plant markers for your garden.

Take a moment to relax, work with the clay, and roll and stamp your own plant markers.  Then I'll take them back over to Sauveterre where I'll fire and glaze them.  You can choose your own words, and colour (green, pink, yellow or white), and they'll be ready for you in 2 weeks.

But that's not all, there's so much more going on throughout the day.

I look forward to meeting you on Sunday, take care and have a good week in the Gironde and Dordogne regions,
Best wishes,
Helen

Week 21








If you can't make the Ecojournee on Sunday, you can always come to Sauveterre on Saturday.  It's a sunflower workshop - but if you'd rather make plant markers I can set that up for you.

Make Sunflowers on Saturday


This is me!


Coming up...

 







 

And finally...

We've never really managed to get rhubarb to grow until now... so from garden to muffin!  An adaptation of Nigella's polenta muffins - rhubarb and almond muffins.



No comments:

Post a Comment